Redland Bay Marina is where the ferries go to the Southern Moreton Bay islands…Russell, Lamb, Macleay and Karragarra and back again.
The Marina now has a bus stop, a coffee shop and public Toilets.
Across the water is the Marina for yachts and boats, with a restaurant called Pelican View which is sadly not accessible from this side of the Jetty. One needs a vehicle to drive to the other side over the river.
- For the first time ever, there were seagulls at the water…
New features of the upgraded Redland Bay Marina station include:
- an upgraded bus station with capacity for three buses
- a landscaped public plaza and terrace area
- a dedicated sheltered passenger kiss ‘n ride area, with five additional bays
- sheltered, weather-proof waiting areas
- improved lighting and security cameras with 24-hour video recording
- seven new public toilets (three male, three female and one wheelchair accessible)
- go card purchase and top-up facilities
- bicycle storage racks
- two separate spaces available for retail activity; and
- two bus layover bays and driver facilities on Banana Street for bus drivers to take scheduled breaks.
You must be logged in to post a comment.